Edit your Blog
Build a Blog
View other Blogs
RSS Feed
View Profile
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Quote of the day
Mood:  caffeinated
Now Playing: I don't know what this is...
Topic: Quote
Ha, Zhangjun just said...."See sometimes I am not a fool!" Hillarious!

Posted by brevolution at 1:33 PM MDT
Post Comment | Permalink
Monday, August 30, 2004
6 more Gmail Invites
Mood:  incredulous
Topic: Gmail
Hey I don't know what happened but if you want a gmail account e-mail me @ brevolution@gmail.com and you are hooked up. Its that easy.

Posted by brevolution at 4:14 PM MDT
Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink
Friday, July 2, 2004
Roberts Appraisal
Check the site its cool

if you need an appraisal that is what i do durring the day so hit me up

brevolution@gmail.com

http://robertsappraisal.tripod.com

Posted by brevolution at 9:36 AM MDT
Post Comment | Permalink
Microsoft's Long Term Deconstruction Plan
Mood:  bright
Corporate america is becoming the face of our daily lives. How many Americans have been to a wall-mart or target today?? How many people are affected by giant corporations daily? The pig farmer who got bought out by corporations and is learning a new trade? The mayor of a small town who is trying to rebuild a community who has no small business after a wall-mart was opened? The real estate appraiser who is being replaced by computer models that only work in ideal conditions because corporate offices wanna trim some overhead? Its everywhere and its horrible. A return to the 1950's ideal of shopkeeper actually working for his community not trying to screw it every chance he gets is what this country should strive for. Until a paradigm shift occurs and everyone is more aware of the giant problem looming on the horizon we will continue down the spiral. We have seen the bottom before, in 1929, and it is not pretty.

Posted by brevolution at 9:35 AM MDT
Updated: Monday, December 27, 2004 2:53 PM MST
Post Comment | Permalink
Tech TV's Demolition
Mood:  on fire
Topic: Tech TV
Venting about g4TTV is kinda pointless but I just have to get it off my chest. Plus if enough of us complain maybe we can force some change, POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! Patrick is the last draw! The straw breaking the camels back. I was willing to deal with the G4 Tech TV thing without complaining or posting anything to the net but now I just feel that I have to vent. Comcast sucks, they totally deconstructed my favorite show. TSS is awesome, call for help was cool, tech live was cool sometimes but towards the end they had 0 new shows for like 2 months so i was turned off even before the merger. G4 licks mad monkey balls!

How many ways can you look at the same freakin game before it gets old, oh yeah they that question every day! They also don't objectively review any dame they just kiss its ass no matter how shitty it is!!

I will update later if you want to help out go to G4Techtv.com and go to the forums and let em have it!!!!!

This is from the TTV forums by Vedro, I think it sums it up pretty well.

~The whole thing is sad.

I tried to watch the new channel today and found nothing of any interest. I was paying for an expanded service in order to get TechTv, but after seeing the mess on Friday, I now have no reason to justify paying more to see TechTV/G4. I see no value in the G4 programming. Maybe one day, someone will startup another Tech Channel, but it looks like this one has come to an abrupt end in lieu of mindless games and goofy cartoons and puppets.

Leo, Patrick, Kevin, Sarah, Yoshi and all the rest, I wish you the best in life! You made TechTV a great resource for many people.

For the short sighted people at G4, you just lost a viewer and any recommendations that would come within my sphere of enfluence. Unless you radically change your plans and cut the garbage programming that permeates your airwaves and embrace some real useful programming for the Tech Community (WE ARE NOT ALL GAMERS), there is no chance to regain my confidence in supporting your effort. Well at least now I can lower my monthly TV cable bill to help pay for the higher gas prices. But, I would rather have my TechTV.

Signed,

One VERY Dissappointed TECHTV Fan

All I have to say is more than one buddy, way more than one!!!

Posted by brevolution at 9:32 AM MDT
Updated: Friday, July 2, 2004 11:29 PM MDT
Post Comment | Permalink
Monday, June 28, 2004
Google's Gmail Is Here
Mood:  a-ok
Now Playing: Im Here
Topic: Gmail
It took three weeks!! But I now have gmail invites! I got them through my oh so cool gmail account(brevolution@gmail.com). For thouse who don't know and should! Feel free to spam me I have a gig of storage. E-mail me with Invite in the subject line and the first 3 that can convince me they need an account get an invite!! They were going quick a couple weeks ago but now it seems like everyone has them so I am trying to hook up the few who don't have one yet.
Brendan

Posted by brevolution at 4:44 PM MDT
Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink
Monday, December 15, 2003
Welcome
Club dates, disscussion, or tell me whats up. All right here. Wow what a all in one brevolution stop. Hit it up, Peace out....

Posted by brevolution at 8:58 PM MST
Post Comment | Permalink

Newer | Latest | Older